Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Watford

We arrived in Watford yesterday morning and went straight to look at cars. We saw two little Peugeot 206's and ended up going in to a little dodgy office behind a hairdressing salon under renovation and buying one off a man who had pictures of the Godfather all over his office! It cost us 1100 pound :D


Last night Dee and Ian made us a home cooked meal of mash and steak pie and we had a cup of tea and a cookie and watched TV for age - even home and away! Matt was starting to feel sick as well so it was a perfect night in for us.

Today we took our little car and Ian's sat nav and went to the shops in Watford. We bought some basic bits and piece from Primark - like new black canvas shoes. I have been wearing my thongs around because my boots I brought away with me broke :(. Matt is trying to fix them as we speak! We have brought dinner for everyone tonight (Fahitas & Wine). So once Esme is fed we will start cooking that. The weather is miserable, cold and rainy.
Watching the Simpsons and booking our Harry Potter Tour
The back garden at Dee & Ian's
Fixing my shoes :P

Tomorrow we are going to do the Harry Potter tour in Watford at Warner Bro Studio. Sounds a bit corny but actually looks kind of cool...  and planning on a cheap pub meal and drinks for dinner! I have my fingers crossed for a cheap steak night! Missing family and friends xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment